» It was AGIM, who offered my services to their Clients, negotiated conditions of cooperation and together we succeeded. «
Become Interim Manager
AGIM Interim Managers help clients resolve their immediate business challenges, managing transitional or business transformational projects. We put in place a framework for setting clear objectives, measuring delivery and managing expectations. This way we ensure both your and our clients success and satisfaction.
- In-depth experience in a industry sector and function
- Able to work and communicate across organisations
- People management transformed it into a advisory role
- Able to analyse and simplify
- Strong ability to present plans and results
- Influencing skills
- Hands-on “roll-up your sleeves” approach
Whilst interim management can be incredibly rewarding, with the opportunity to work alongside talented people and earning a attractive day rate, it is also a challenging environment which is not for everyone.
- Variety: Freedom to choose who you want to work for, for how long and what type of work you undertake
- Diversity: Enriching experience, diversity of projects, organizations with International exposure, build up a portfolio of business experience in different sectors and in different organizations
- Flexibility: Allows you to travel and have time off in between contracts to enable you to follow other commitments
- Almost every project require travel and commute far from home
- On the project, their will be no “standard-hours” and constant challenge
- Plan holidays in between projects
Ready to join AGIM?
Read more about the application process or simply fill in the application form and our consultants will contact you with further details.