Interim Cost Controlling Manager
Location: • Project duration: 6 months • Start: ASAP
Our client seeks Interim Manager who will take over responsibility for Cost Controlling agenda of a production company.
- Management and control of product costing
- Providing business cost tracking, analyses, information, explanation and financial assistance; cost advisory to plant management and explanations to finance in HQ
- Strategy project cost calculations/quotations for special projects with appropriate labor and overhead rates and overall production costs (make/buy, outsourcing/insourcing);
- Cost control, projects’ saving calculation/validation
- Periodic estimation of actual cost for each product family reflecting the impact of productivity projects and raw material inflation / deflation
- Cooperation with Financial Planning and Analysis on periodic activities like AOP, forecasting and month closing
- Management of cost accounting team of 3.
- Business partnership for plant management, operations and other departments (procurement, design engineering team) in product cost area.
- experience in manufacturing company costing department is a must
- fluent English
If you are interested in further information, please contact email@example.com