Interim Finance Manager
Our client is a global provider of market analysis, advisory services and other services.
Our client is seeking a senior, qualified accounting professional to head up its regional - European wide Finance function, based in Prague. Initially on a twelve-month contract, the successful Interim Manager (IM) will be responsible for managing all aspects of transaction processing, monthly and annual financial and management reporting, forecasting, business planning and cash management.
Additionally, he/she will be responsible for driving a project of transforming the current accounting processes and organisation, and, working with his Western European Finance counterpart, be jointly responsible for the selection an implementation of a new accounting software platform resulting in a fully integrated European-wide accounting function.
Objectives & Challenges
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Manage, mentor and coach the accounting team
- Be responsible for all monthly financial and management reporting
- Be responsible for managing year end group financial reporting and statutory local reporting
- Work closely with the regional management team, as business partners, in supporting and growing the regional business
- Manage, with regional management, the annual business planning process and monthly forecasting
- Management of cash-flow and cash-flow reporting
- This role requires an experienced accounting professional with several years post qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent) experience in working in a fast-paced finance department
- Ability to deliver monthly reports against tight deadlines
- Strong man-management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build key internal relationships and to collaborate strongly
- Strong IT systems skills
- The ability to work with key internal business partners in recommending and implementing change
- Excellent verbal and written reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent management, mentoring and motivational skills.
- 5+ years experience in a management position
- Fluent in English