CFO - Crisis management in Automotive industry
Our client is a T2/T1 automotive supplier with entities in CZ, GER and China, being managed out of the CZ entity.
The manufacturing company has a high degree of utilization, but a week working capital.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth. The CFO shall perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
The CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be leader of a local team of 7+6 (HR, payroll), will also co-ordinate the financial departments in Germany (staff 2+1 manager) and in China (4+1 manager) and have experience with Helios / DATEv.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and Shareholders
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations with Credit Institutions.
- While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the successful CFO will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm.#