Our client is an international group (employes 19 000 people worldwide) that recently acquired an production company (cca 250 people) in the Czech republic - Northern Bohemia.
Part of the post-merger integration is the integration of the finance function, stream-lining processes and reporting, implementing a Front- and Back-office model in Finance with the use of an HQ and SSC and unifying the SAP-based ERP system of the company.
Currently they are searching an experienced
Finance professional focusing on Accounting and Tax (Interim CFO)
- Manage team and transition and phase out with transfer of AP to SSC
- Partner with European Tax team (from HQ) and local Tax advisors with relation to any tax-work (Tax return, tax audit), ensure local taxation, customs etc. and compliance with local law
- Provide local support from Finance point of view for new SAP deployment (planned Q4 2020)
- 5 days per week and a period of 6 months
- start: January 2020
Ideal candidate profile:
- University degree (Economics, Finance or Accounting)
- Proven experience in an international environment/role
- Strong accounting and tax background
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak
- Well-organized and well-structured